9 July 2016

Swearing unto Righteousness

                       
Shall we not SWEAR unto righteousness and take an OATH before the Eternal Ones? Shall we not bind ourselves with the secrets of righteousness that we may have access to Life and enshroud ourselves with untainted glory? Shall we not partake of the rivers of Righteousness that flows from the THRONE in this dark season? Once has Elohim spoken, twice have I heard, that in latter times, many shall give heed to seducing spirits. O’ El Elyon! How mysterious and glorious are your paths, and how sweet are the revelation of your judgments. For what lies therein that THEY want to seduce us from seeing? Ye fool, those are the secrets of the UNENDING life says the SPIRIT. Who shall enter the realms of the ETERNAL ONES except mercy first find him, or who shall climb the holy hill except tutored in its path? For as the dew falls from the CLOUDS to the EARTH, so shall the knowledge of HIM WHO LIVETH EVER be made known to them that are willing and called. For DEWS shall come from the REALM of the CLOUDY ONES to show the UNENDING LIFE. Shall we not be made STRONG in the secrets of the MOST HIGH? For I’ve seen in the Scripture of Truth that HE, who sits on the throne, dwells in the midst of the MIGHTY. Ye, these are the paths of not just the MIGHTY, but the ALMIGHTY. Who shall access the REALM of the ALPHA and OMEGA? Except those HE has quickened unto His Statutes. Shall we continue to bear the LIES of this AGE that we neglect the UNFOLDING AGES that LIES can never meet?
Therefore, my SOUL shall not dwell with them in DARKNESS, neither shall it PARTAKE of their SCHEMES henceforth; for HE WHO RIDE ON THE WINDS has sent an invitation to ALL…come TASTE of ETERNAL LIFE. Let those who are FAITHFUL and TRUE proceed unto IMMORTALITY. Shall I now not swear unto RIGHTEOUSNESS and thread the ANCIENT PATHS of EDEN? I see EDEN from afar and its sweet FRAGRANCE; Oh! The SCENT OF LIFE that MORTAL MEN cast disdain, sniffing HORRORS of MORTALITY in preference. Shall the PALE HORSE not ride based on their CHOICES? It RIDES across AGES, CONQUERING nations and EMPIRES with their TONGUES. Who else shall put a STOP except them that I see ride on WHITE HORSES, and their ROBES dipped in BLOOD? I see the FAITHFUL ONES arise, and I see the TRUTHFUL ones CONQUERING with UNENDING LIFE. Tell me, shall I not now SWEAR and be a BONDSLAVE of RIGHTEOUSNESS?
These words are sayings of Scribe of Righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment